Programs that need to be written:
- Utility for producing the profile for a single DCOPS, for use with
laser adjustment. This may not seem like a high priority, but it is.
Aside from its utility, it is a first model for the new main readout.
DONE and tested at ISR
- New main readout, which
- Uses a single C++ program DONE
- Communicates PVSS-style with the rest of the readout using DIM--DONE
- Incorporates a timeout check on reading from a port DONE
- Does some simple port testing when problems show up DONE in PVSS
- Reads out SLMs at different stations (but not Transfer Lines) in parallel DONE
- Module to read out an "event" from the database given a start time, and
write out root trees corresponding to
- The complete event, with raw information available
- The COCOA event, with calibration info but no raw info DONE
- The Profiles DONE
- A monitoring program for the shift crew. Or at any rate for me, so I
can tell them what's going on. DONE
- A routine to say whether or not a laser was turned on given the
output from the reference DCOPS in front of it.
if you have trouble accessing the information on this page.